My Tuner preferences

Bigredmariner

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can throw 100 engineers in a room and ask them the difference between a motor and an engine, they will be split down the middle on their definitions. Motors are not always electric either. We have dozens of hydraulic motors here on the ship.

Posted from my iPad via Tapatalk HD.

CJ Hungus

Reaction score
You can throw 100 engineers in a room and ask them the difference between a motor and an engine, they will be split down the middle on their definitions. Motors are not always electric either. We have dozens of hydraulic motors here on the ship.

You shut'cher mouth Red.

:jester:

Mixedbreed

And that was the first time i got crabs...
Reaction score
Into the engine. Motors use a power to make power. Or better yet transfer one type of power into rotational energy. If we're being critical. Lol
Well if you want to get really critical engines are motors, They require an explosion of fuel to turn over. So they use energy to make power too. :)

Ehh splitting hairs. You have a source that has to make.... Ehh screw it. Not worth the energy to type.

Mixedbreed

And that was the first time i got crabs...
Reaction score

I man love you J-rod!!!

Bigredmariner

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score

I man love you J-rod!!!

Back at ya brother.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisbaneweddingph
Back