New gauge cluster for the Avalanche?

Which gauge cluster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nubuilder

Why buy new when you can restore?
Reaction score

I just hate white gauges. I think #1 will look great without the chrome, being all black.

Bigredmariner

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
While it's cool to see a speedo with 140 on it, that is hauling some serious ass in one of these trucks. Also unless you are tuned you will never get close to it either. #1 is still the coolest in my opinion.:cheers:

thunderstruck

This message exists only to take up space.
Reaction score
Okay, it looks like the stock overlay won't work on the Escalade cluster (it clips the six on the tachometer). So should I just go for the chrome overlay or get the satin Hummer overlay like this:

ba79_12.jpg

I like the chrome overlay, but it seems out of place with no other chrome in the interior.

La Bestia

resident tool whore
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL TMC MEMBERS READ THE FOLLOWING CLOSELY AS THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL EVER HEAR ME SAY THIS: Get the chrome. :skull:

nubuilder

Why buy new when you can restore?
Reaction score
Okay, it looks like the stock overlay won't work on the Escalade cluster (it clips the six on the tachometer). So should I just go for the chrome overlay or get the satin Hummer overlay like this:

ba79_12.jpg

I like the chrome overlay, but it seems out of place with no other chrome in the interior.
Well, then I guess I'd go with the satin. It won't stand out quite as much.

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL TMC MEMBERS READ THE FOLLOWING CLOSELY AS THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL EVER HEAR ME SAY THIS: Get the chrome. :skull:
:lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannytomany
Back