1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buRRp's 08 TB

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by buRRp, Sep 7, 2017.

1. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

2. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 There's a world going on outside the world that I'

She's looking good Lee. :cheers:

3. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

Thanks Jeff. I am slowly making it my own. Gonna be ordering the Weathertech floor mats for the front and middle seats soon. Also planning a a few paint touch ups before the snow flies. Also planning on powder coating the rims just not sure what color yet. Want to update the radio also. :lol: Losts of plans. :tmc:

4. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 There's a world going on outside the world that I'

I need my truck to last me a couple of more years. It's right around 197K on the clock. The engine I'm not worried about, but I do have a few issues I need to address before to long. I've been looking at trucks, but I need to get a couple of things paid off before I go any further in debt. :ohnoes: :lol:

5. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

Going to get my remote start installed today just in time for all this cold and crappy weather we are starting to have. :wookie: :tmc:

6. Darkanion

Darkanion The space intentionally left blank.

At least you didn't wait until you had an inch of ice all over the TB. :lol:

7. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

Right

8. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

Just a little update. Have had it for 6 months now. After I got back from my Denver trip I heard a odd noise up front. Kinda put it of for awhile until it started getting louder. Ended up being the wheel bearing. So replaced both front ones.

Thanks I ordered a new radio for it. Nothing fancy. Just wanted something that had Bluetooth connection. Hit a Kenwood Excelon KDC-X502 single din. Pretty nice radio and it made the Bose system in it sounds better.

Well after I hit the radio installed went to use 4wd and it did not work. Stayed in auto 4wd. Did some testing and found out the 4wd actuator capped out. New one will be here today so I'll get back to hat replaced and hope that was the problem.

Other wise nothing major with just over 178k on the clock and getting around 19.5 mpg. Earlier this winter I had a Compustsr Pro G15 remote start installed and bought Weather Tech floor mats for it from front to back.
    [​IMG]

9. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

So the headlight housing being 10 years old have seen better days. One side was really hazy and both had small cracks in them. Ordered a new set and installed them. Much better now.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. 66nova

66nova Doctor Bob - Fastest Doctor Around

That makes a huge difference! Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk