'72 Ford body onto 2002 F-150 chassis

ksblacksilvy

Business up front
Reaction score
Awesome project!

I'd skip the 24's though, I think smaller rims look better on older trucks (or any truck) but JMHO.

FoPAR

Burning Money & Metal
Reaction score
So you all will be happy to hear that I bought the wheels..... but then sold them for a profit and bought this 72 Highboy for my daughter as a "first car" / project. She is 14 now so we have 2 years to get it all cleaned up. Oh and by the way she loves it.

IMG_1276_zpsc1014449.jpg

IMG_1279_zps344ef21b.jpg

IMG_1281_zpsb374cdbb.jpg

IMG_1284_zps25be120d.jpg

Last edited:

FoPAR

Burning Money & Metal
Reaction score
Damn, that thing looks pretty solid.:thumbs:
Yes not to bad, it has some rust spots that will need work but thats to be expected.

Where do you find these jewels?
Craigslist, I'm always on there because I'm always parting out a car or hunting for parts or the next parts rig. and we are in farm country (Eastern WA) so there are 2 or 3 of these trucks in every farmers back forty..lol

64shortbed

TMC 2013 NASCAR CHAMPION,
Reaction score
Looks like it will be a great truck. I'm a gm guy but those fords I'll always love. Dad had a 68 and I had a 69. Should have never got rid of either of them.

FoPAR

Burning Money & Metal
Reaction score
Any updates on this?

Sorry not really. A friend had a baja bug project that he couldn't finish because his wife has cancer and he asked me to finish it. So the truck got pushed off to the corner and the baja took over the shop.

Looks like it will be a great truck. I'm a gm guy but those fords I'll always love. Dad had a 68 and I had a 69. Should have never got rid of either of them.

yeah, I really like almost all old trucks so it's tough to not buy up every one I find but always liked the 67-72 Fords just a little more then the rest.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannytomany
Back