1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMC & PHP - Power Hungry Performance

Discussion in 'TMC Tuners / Tuning' started by Bigredmariner, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Mixedbreed

Mixedbreed And that was the first time i got crabs...

I have dealt with Corey and Bill personally a few times. i was due to deploy in a few days and had just got a gryphon. they hooked me up with a custom tune and they upgraded the gryphon with a quickness. then when i sold the unit, bill actually adjust they program they use to return my unit to the canned tune because there was a flaw in the system. great company, great people!!

2. Boilerup15

Boilerup15 Hate Milk! Got Beer?

If anyone is wondering about performance gains, I don't have numbers for you but I had the 91 Octane performance custom tune installed and I can now spin my tires a little bit where as before I couldn't. The most noticeable is when I go to pass someone, the truck really gets up and moves. I defiantly recommend these guys :thumbs:

3. Carolinaboy

Carolinaboy I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!

I remember calling Bill and he was swamped. He asked me "You gonna be home the rest of the night?" I said, "Yes, Sir" He said I'll call you back in a little bit. He called me back at 9pm and walked me through everything and waited patiently as we did some trouble shooting. We bs'd around talking about trucks while the tune was uploading.

He's a great guy and they are great people

4. Nick The Great

Nick The Great The lead sled dog is the only one with a decent vi

Sounds like a good company! :cool: