1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REAL COLOR - RED Truck Club

Discussion in 'TMC Truck Clubs' started by Zembonez, May 21, 2009.

1. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

That's a great looking L. :thumbs:

2. Zembonez

Zembonez живи свободно или умри

I like your new siggy there

3. tonkatoy37

tonkatoy37 I'm NEW... What now?

My 2003 f150
    [​IMG]

4. DCONN

DCONN I'm NEW... What now?

Seriously never even considered owning a red vehicle in any way. It was always silver or black until my dealer talked me into at least looking at this one. I didn't even hesitate. I've never seen this shade of Red before. Really can't describe it. It's not the typical Red I've always seen which never appealed to me. I don't know what's mixed in this color but it's different. Z71 Red Hot Colorado with some recent Red Hot interior mods for some contrast[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead

:thumbs:

6. Nick The Great

Nick The Great The lead sled dog is the only one with a decent vi

Sharp looking truck, dude. I keep eyeing the Colorado's, but I'm not quite sure it'd be big enough for me :dunno:

7. DCONN

DCONN I'm NEW... What now?

I felt exactly the same as for basically all of my adult life I've been a full sized guy. I actually sought to get rid of my Z71 2012 Silverado because they have basically in terms of the full sized trucks made them over sized. The tahoes and yukons which I've several of both are fine but the trucks have become just too much of a tank to drive daily to me. It beat me to death, had a zero turning radius, and I got to where I dreaded driving it. I knew I liked the Z71 Colorado visually but I had wrote it off due to it being considered a mid sized truck. Only when I test drove it was when I realized it had more room that what I consider to be a mid size. It's mid plus size. I'm talking interior cabin room and the weight and feel of the truck. What shocked me was that this truck being as heavy as it is or being a oversized mid size truck was offered in a 4 cylinder!! I don't understand the concept. To me you burn just as much fuel in a 4 to actually carry the weight of this truck then add no power already in a 4. The truck is actually heavy and big enough to house a small block V8, maybe like a 4.3 or similar. To me bottom line was the versatility it offered. It basically offers a little bit of little of everything if that makes sense. It's not a tank and it's not a true mid size. I would love to see it offered in a 8 gasoline but the V6 which I have is pretty good. 305 hp and has some get up and go. Anyways, it took me driving it to realize they made a truck that gives you a little of everything or both worlds. It's definitely worth a test drive or two. For me it was an immediate yes and I think most who drive will know immediately whether they like it or whether they don't in relation to a full sized truck. All my info is from my personal experience with my full sized Silverado. It was much more of a task or dreadful drive compared to my tahoes and yukons. The Colorado is much more on scale with those in a lot of aspects with the exception of truck vs SUV of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk