GM folding mirror question

PenguinLTZ

Not a Mod
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried and it's still a no go. At one point it acted like it wanted to go out and stopped. I pulled the back of the mirror off and you can't easily get to the motor.

You might PM Rich, and see if parts are even available for the motor.

Sorry Robert :(

That Crazy Squirrel

I'm too LAZY to Choose a ... oh **** it...
Reaction score
You young kids today... Why, in my day, all we had was the drivers mirror and the inside mirror and we hardly ever caused multi-car pileups. Take that fwonker off and get rid of it, then you won't have any problem.

:D2

ScottyBoy

No, that's not a banana in my pants.
Reaction score
If its still giving you problems, you can borrow my mirror removal tool. :D

sledgehammer.jpg

66nova

Doctor Bob - Fastest Doctor Around
Reaction score
Well the mirror does have to be replaced. Funny thing is Rich sad his driver side mirror just started doing the same thing. Rich has been great and came up with a great deal on the mirror, but a friend of ours happens to have a mirror that he is going to set me up with. :thumbs:

But the motor cannot be replaced. Well it's not offered anyway.

PenguinLTZ

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Well the mirror does have to be replaced. Funny thing is Rich sad his driver side mirror just started doing the same thing. Rich has been great and came up with a great deal on the mirror, but a friend of ours happens to have a mirror that he is going to set me up with. :thumbs:

Damn it. I held on to those ones of mine until just last year, and sold them to the mod on GMT :lol:

66nova

Doctor Bob - Fastest Doctor Around
Reaction score

Damn it. I held on to those ones of mine until just last year, and sold them to the mod on GMT :lol:

Worthless fwonker!

A good mod would have had some foresight.

:lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67
Back