2011 Chevy Silverado - Debadged With 4/7 Drop

CJ Hungus

Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are you going to have to upgrade your V1 to a V2 now in order to tune it? :jester:

buRRp

Reaction score
I am dead serious Lee. There are so many differences between the 800's and 900's, I screw something up every time I push a button.:facepalm:

Look at the truck manual... or just have a 10 yr old show ya how the buttons work... :lol:
I am a male, I don't look at the instruction manual. You should know that.:lol:

My daughter knows how to do it, but she does it too fast for me to keep up.:uhoh:

I believe you. Had my truck for over 2 years and am still figuring things out. :lol:

La Bestia

resident tool whore
Reaction score
I am dead serious Lee. There are so many differences between the 800's and 900's, I screw something up every time I push a button.:facepalm:

Look at the truck manual... or just have a 10 yr old show ya how the buttons work... :lol:
I am a male, I don't look at the instruction manual. You should know that.:lol:

My daughter knows how to do it, but she does it too fast for me to keep up.:uhoh:

I believe you. Had my truck for over 2 years and am still figuring things out. :lol:

Haven't had mine that long but I just found out the other day it has an oil life monitor.

sand man

going to reach 130F..so i practically live there.
Reaction score
I say colormatch and KMC slide wheels:tmc:

38070340036_large.jpg

Truckguy24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what happened to your 06... I've been wondering about that form months. I wasn't on here as often when you musta gotten rid of it. I thought you had both at once?

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SelenaStro
Back