2008 Yukon Build Thread

ScottyBoy

No, that's not a banana in my pants.
Reaction score
Re: 2008 Yukon Build Thread (SUBSCRIBE)

Vette servo and Blackbear tune should be #1 on that list. And as far as a CAI, don't even bother. Keep your stock air filter box and get an Airraid intake tube. :thumbs:

Regency

What's good?
Reaction score

Haha I already got the servo just waiting on CAI and tune but I have to get the autocal so gotta save up some money for that

daddy

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Haha I already got the servo just waiting on CAI and tune but I have to get the autocal so gotta save up some money for that

My advice, stop buying any and everything else and get the Autocal as soon as possible. Best bang for your buck mod on the planet. As for the CAI, stick with just the Airaid MIT.

CJ Hungus

Reaction score

You have the 6speed right? Do they have the vette servo for the 6spds?

Regency

What's good?
Reaction score

I have the 4-speed it's a 08

Regency

What's good?
Reaction score

My advice, stop buying any and everything else and get the Autocal as soon as possible. Best bang for your buck mod on the planet. As for the CAI, stick with just the Airaid MIT.
I just want to get the visual looks down first and get the new bumper and paint done then get the autocal.

daddy

Reaction score

I don't think the 6-speed was available until later in the 1500. My dad's 2008 is a 4-speed and IIRC, there was no 6-speed option except for in the 2500's.

The_Chupacabra

Don't worry, I only drink goat blood...
Reaction score

I don't think the 6-speed was available until later in the 1500. My dad's 2008 is a 4-speed and IIRC, there was no 6-speed option except for in the 2500's.

The 6 speed came out in 07 with the Denali line and then in 09 with the LTZ/SLT trim and then totally across the lineup in 10.

The Allison 6 speed for diesels came out in 06 i believe.

CJ Hungus

Reaction score

Gotcha, I knew that's how it was for the trucks, I just didn't know if it carried over in the SUVs.

daddy

Reaction score

The 6 speed came out in 07 with the Denali line and then in 09 with the LTZ/SLT trim and then totally across the lineup in 10.

The Allison 6 speed for diesels came out in 06 i believe.
I just assumed everyone knew the Denali had the s-x-speed. I don't consider the Denali part of the normal 1500 family, myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sofia Shamrylo
Back