Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't twitter....

dietz4ibanez

Slowly going the way of the Buffalo
Reaction score
I don't twitter....

You must of googled it! ha ha I tweet but mostly when I post a picture through Instagram. It will hit twitter and facebook. I will tweet at a concert or big even. I know some people that tweet more than they text. They are on their phones all day long!

Last edited:

mr_bots

People in glass houses sink ships
Reaction score
I saw it popping up everywhere but had no idea what it actually was until Tobias posted that like. :dunno:

daddy

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score
I don't twitter....

You must of googled it! ha ha I tweet but mostly when I post a picture through Instagram. It will hit twitter and facebook. I will tweet at a concert or big even. I know some people that tweet more than they text. They are on their phones all day long!

OR... he opened the link I provided.

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Reaction score
I don't twitter....

Nah. I saw T's link. I have a Facebook and TMC account and that's all. I dumped Twitter, Linkedin, and resigned from all of the other forums I was on earlier this year. Best move I ever made. I haven't even logged into Texas Gun Talk in many months.

I love it.

Come January I may well be 100% "forum free"

dietz4ibanez

Slowly going the way of the Buffalo
Reaction score
I don't twitter....

Nah. I saw T's link. I have a Facebook and TMC account and that's all. I dumped Twitter, Linkedin, and resigned from all of the other forums I was on earlier this year. Best move I ever made. I haven't even logged into Texas Gun Talk in many months.

I love it.

Come January I may well be 100% "forum free"

I probably only visit 50% of the forums I used to and spend most of my time in Diesel forums.

I did pick up Linkedin this year, something that I had been avoiding for many years. Sales from linkedin connections through referrals and previous customers was well over $10k this year. For a growing business I feel stupid for not doing it sooner.

I think Instagram is a must! If you have family members spread out it makes it so that you can privatize who sees your photos or (#)hashtag them for the public eye to view them. It truly separates the photos from all the trash you get in your news feed on FB.

I haven't spent any time on Vine since Instagram video came out. Vine still managed to climb from 13m users to 40m in a little over a months time. Instagram has 130m active users each month.

Last edited:

PenguinLTZ

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Dave, I am thinking you could pick that one up for the collection.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wendell
Back