Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those things are nasty. Hope he's OK!

ScottyBoy

No, that's not a banana in my pants.
Reaction score
Both my wife and my brothe have been bitten by those. The best help is to get treatment ASAP. My brother waited about a week before he went to the hospital and they had to do surgery on his leg. They took a nice chunk of tissue out of his calf. He has a void in his leg at least the size of a golf ball now. My wife got bit on her face, but she recognized the symtoms right away, since my brother had been bit. She immediately went to the hospital and they gave her some injections and it cleared right up. It just looks like an acne scar now. I hope his wound heals ok and he doesn't lose use of his hand. :thumbs:

Mcdiver

I'm crazy, but it's paid for!!
Reaction score
His work was to blame, they refused to send him to the plant doctor until his work week was up. So, after a week of infection and spreading, and him almost loosing his thumb, they operated. They will be doing plactics soon to repair the damage though. He is in good spirits.

dietz4ibanez

Slowly going the way of the Buffalo
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
His work was to blame, they refused to send him to the plant doctor until his work week was up. So, after a week of infection and spreading, and him almost loosing his thumb, they operated. They will be doing plactics soon to repair the damage though. He is in good spirits.

So what have you gotten done?? Did I see you on Monday around lunch time? You were turning left on 401 from 10-10 Rd with the enclosed??

OldCracker29

I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead
Reaction score

I smell a friggin law suit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
titandieselsports
Back