The Great Texas Sausage Festival & Car Show

Bigredmariner

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should think about it.

Or at least do a small test on someones vehicle. It would look so awesome, they would have the buy the product to finish the job. :naughty:
Hell I thought you were talking about the sausage! :uhoh:

Yes I usually detail Matt's rides each morning and do a few things here and there to entice people to try the stuff. He has made deals with most of the promoter of the shows that we work together so that we set up side by side. Or at least pretty close to each other. It's a good deal for both of us, his stuff gets cleaned and I get the attention on the products. Looking for good things to start happening as the season goes on.

Our next show together is Houston, June 2nd. We'll be set up side by side and he'll probably have all three of his rides there. Dually, Escalade and a CTS V.

ScottyBoy

No, that's not a banana in my pants.
Reaction score
You need to get your trailer wrapped something like he has his done. :cheers:

slims

If you cant have the truck you love, love the truc
Reaction score

Bigredmariner

Reaction score
:lol:

No not yet, there is enough space there for me to work from for a while. Better utilization of a few areas will make it even better, but it's getting there slowly. If I start moving massive quantities of products at shows it will be a different story. Right now I can have at least 2 cases of every 16 ounce product, and a good selection of gallons, tons of towels and applicators also. It's perfect now.

daddy

Reaction score
If you need any of the design materials from me that I haven't already delivered, let me know.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rescue Rover
Back