My 03 1500HD

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A really nice looking truck,like the red gauges :thumbs:

Yeah thanks. I had blue gauges in the my last truck (Silverado SS), but I decided to try something different on this one. My fuel gauge went out so I sent it off to Steve The GM Gauge Guy http://www.gmgaugeguy.com/ and i figured i would have him do an LED swap when I was in there.

Great miles. Those are much better trucks than the "new" ones in my opinion.

I agree. I keep looking at the new Silverados thinking how nice it would be, but then I remind myself I only have 68K miles on truck and I actually like the body style more. I have only put 8k miles on my truck since i bought it 2 years ago. It has all the options I need, so there is no point of trading it in.
I know people with 250-300K on similar trucks. I wish I had never gotten rid of mine.

NMRam

Still Here Because I'm Not There
Reaction score
Very nice! I would take your truck over a new GM any day of the week! :thumbs:

1BADSS396

Chief Pot Stirrer
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanna trade? Mine only has 57K miles on it.

Even up.

Diggerdan11

I'm NEW... What now?
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments. It nice to see people who appreciate my truck.

I have posted pictures of my truck on another froum, and all the comments I recieve is "you ned 20's" "you need a lift," you need to paint your grille, flares, door handles, etc...

Kennyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments. It nice to see people who appreciate my truck.

I have posted pictures of my truck on another froum, and all the comments I recieve is "you ned 20's" "you need a lift," you need to paint your grille, flares, door handles, etc...

The way I look at it any mods done are a reflection of your personality. You need to do what you want done.

Diggerdan11

I'm NEW... What now?
Reaction score

The way I look at it any mods done are a reflection of your personality. You need to do what you want done.

Well said, Thank You!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
titandieselsports
Back