1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How dare you ScottyBoy!

Discussion in 'Motorized Humor' started by CJ Hungus, Jun 13, 2012.

1. ScottyBoy

ScottyBoy No, that's not a banana in my pants.

:lol: HAHAHAHA!!! So fucking true.

2. ScottyBoy

But seriously, I have been bitten by the go-fast bug and I have been going a lot of research. Honestly, it looks like its gonna cost an arm and a leg to get my lead sled to actually haul ass. I am thinking I should get a project vehicle for the money I would be pumping into the Suburban. :dunno:

And yes, I do have a 97 Blazer project, but I wanna get rid of it now and find a better canvas to start with. I am thinking a RCSB GMT800, like Penguin Jr. has.

3. daddy

daddy I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!

No research needed, really, to know that a Suburban going fast is going to cost a lot of money, entirely too much to pump into a decade+ old one.

If I were you, I'd save the cash and put it and a trade towards a newer Hoe/Burb/Whatever other ride you'd prefer before I'd waste it on the Burb running 14's in the quarter.

4. ScottyBoy

I know. I have come to realize that T. For what it would take to at least get this thing in the 15's, I could almost build another truck. :dunno: