2013 Camping World RV Sales 500

fortplainman

Custom User Title
Reaction score
oh thought if you picked someone that wasnt in the car but the car was racing it switched. oh well. i was gone this weekend.

fortplainman

Custom User Title
Reaction score
watched the race and fell asleep through most of it. nascar has become quite boring to me lately not sure why.

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh thought if you picked someone that wasnt in the car but the car was racing it switched. oh well. i was gone this weekend.
Nope. We pick drivers, not cars. Sucks that you didn't see the warning there...

Darkanion

The space intentionally left blank.
Reaction score
watched the race and fell asleep through most of it. nascar has become quite boring to me lately not sure why.

Instead of trying to win, drivers are trying not to lose.

I heard a couple of drivers say "they didn't want to be 'that guy' who effected the outcome of the Chase." So, I think they were all playing it way too safe.. That and the bad truck wreck probably didn't make them overly-eager to get out there and mix it up a lot at the end.

Dartboy

I actually AM too lazy to Choose a Custom Title
Reaction score
Did you hear Kenseth? "I'm not going unless there's at least 5 guys lined up, so let me know when there coming and I'll jump in front of them"

He wasn't losing much/any ground to Johnson at that point, so no reason to risk getting freight trained. JR probably would have gone for Mac on the last lap, but then if they hadn't gone Yellow, Everybody might have gone for everybody else as well and they'd have a junkyard sliding across the finish line. (much like the truck race :) )

Darkanion

Reaction score
Did you hear Kenseth? "I'm not going unless there's at least 5 guys lined up, so let me know when there coming and I'll jump in front of them"

He wasn't losing much/any ground to Johnson at that point, so no reason to risk getting freight trained. JR probably would have gone for Mac on the last lap, but then if they hadn't gone Yellow, Everybody might have gone for everybody else as well and they'd have a junkyard sliding across the finish line. (much like the truck race :) )

Yeah, Jr. claimed he was about ready to go as the caution came out. :dunno:

fortplainman

Custom User Title
Reaction score
i still dont see the warning but that was on me i was away all weekend or i woulda waited till qualifying to put picks in.:facepalm:

Dartboy

I actually AM too lazy to Choose a Custom Title
Reaction score
I put a heads up in my picks just below yours, I guess it got "cleaned up" at some point. Pretty sure it was still there up until race time.

Look at it this way- you only scored 2 points less than I did for picking Martin at Charlotte :zembonez:

Darkanion

Reaction score
i still dont see the warning but that was on me i was away all weekend or i woulda waited till qualifying to put picks in.:facepalm:

I clean up the thread of non-picks posts when I log the picks. It's part of how I track have far into the thread I've "logged." We have ALWAYS picked DRIVERS, NOT cars, though. That's why I have it in BIG RED LETTERS that it is the player's responsibility to know who IS racing and who ISN'T.

Sorry it bit you, but this has come up before and we have always done it this way. "You pick the drivers, not the cars." Sorry, man! :cheers:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannytomany
Back