1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Kodiak C5500

Discussion in 'GM Pics' started by tnpete, May 12, 2014.

1. tnpete

tnpete I'm NEW... What now?

Been running a Duramax for 10 years, love it and never any issues with mine. But I will say, the Cummins shines with the camper behind it. V8 is not but can't do what that big inline 6 does in the Toque department. Pulled the same camper same trip and the cummins does it better.:thumbs: For less fuel and stays in OD on the same roads the Duramax was dropping out of OD. Around 5 MPG better on MPG is nice also.

I have worked on this thruck more then I have my 2004 LLY 2500HD crew cab, But most has been adding items the truck should have had from the factory. Fuel Pressure gauge, EGT gauge and stuff like that.

2. txab

txab Don't get stuck on stupid!

:thumbs:

3. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead

That's a good looking setup you have. :thumbs:

4. gerryride

gerryride I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!

Now that's a Cummins that everyone will take at least a third glance!

5. tnpete

tnpete I'm NEW... What now?

Went for a ride yesterday evening.:D and as normal people come up asking questions. Along with a drop dead young lady coming over and asking if she could get her pic with:cheers::hitit: the truck. Sure anything you want, so bad the wife was with me.:jaw:

[YT]<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/2LCt6eJcAxs?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/2LCt6eJcAxs?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YT]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014