Which type of gas would you buy for your 2 cycle equipment before adding the mix?

Which type of gas would you buy for your 2 cycle equipment before adding the mix?

• Regular Non Ethanol

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • 93 With Ethanol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

daddy

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
They sell premixed fuel for ~$5

By the time you buy gasoline and the oil to mix, you are break even. This stuff is 93 ethanol free and stores for a long time before going bad.

I buy gas already pre mixed in a can that no ethanol and its synthetic also. It retails for $8 can. Its called Tru Fuel.

Well, $8 sounds like a better deal than $5. Stick with what ya know, Dave! :thumbs:

PenguinLTZ

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score
Woo Hoo, ethanol free!

Since we are all dreaming here, let's just bring back leaded premium 93. I miss it. Seriously.

FWIW I run AV Gas 96, in my dirt bikes, and I mixed my 2 strokes with Maxim and Golden Spectro.

I would happily run what ever snot Nick is currently whoring out from Amsoil :D

When I get the new exhaust on my street bike without cats, and my custom tune, I will hunt down the AV Gas here again. Been a few years since I had to sniff that crap out up here.

Black02Silverado

Sponsor
Reaction score
Woo Hoo, ethanol free!

Since we are all dreaming here, let's just bring back leaded premium 93. I miss it. Seriously.

FWIW I run AV Gas 96, in my dirt bikes, and I mixed my 2 strokes with Maxim and Golden Spectro.

I would happily run what ever snot Nick is currently whoring out from Amsoil :D

When I get the new exhaust on my street bike without cats, and my custom tune, I will hunt down the AV Gas here again. Been a few years since I had to sniff that crap out up here.

For you bikes I would recommend AMSOIL's Dominator for the hard core racing or Interceptor, both awesome 2 cycle oil's.

dirtyoldman

I'm now on Medicare,officially old.
Reaction score
91 only in all my dirtbikes,with Yamalube in my little Yamaha 80(it has oil injection so no mixing :thumbs:)

01f1502wd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see 93 in a dirtbike...but for weedeators we use regular 87 and stihl oil mix. we have a metal one gallon can and get the oil in little containers. i gal=1 oil. shake it up a little and your good to go for a while.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannytomany
Back