Which type of gas would you buy for your 2 cycle equipment before adding the mix?

Which type of gas would you buy for your 2 cycle equipment before adding the mix?

• Regular Non Ethanol

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • 93 With Ethanol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

davbell22602

Stihl Chainsaw Man
Reaction score

Regular non ethanol or 93 with ethanol?

Black02Silverado

Sponsor
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave, since most of us can't find fuel that is ethanol free this isn't a valid poll. If we had a choice then regular ethanol free fuel would be the way to go for lawn equipment.

I know of only one station that is 20 miles from me that still carries ethanol free fuel.

daddy

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score
I just use diesel in them and skip the oil mix.

dietz4ibanez

Slowly going the way of the Buffalo
Reaction score
If the poll said 87, 89 or 93 to be mixed with oil for 2 cycle equipment the answer would be 93...

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Reaction score
WD40

Longshot270

I'm too COOL (lazy) to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score
They sell premixed fuel for ~$5

By the time you buy gasoline and the oil to mix, you are break even. This stuff is 93 ethanol free and stores for a long time before going bad.

davbell22602

Stihl Chainsaw Man
Reaction score

By the time you buy gasoline and the oil to mix, you are break even. This stuff is 93 ethanol free and stores for a long time before going bad.

I buy gas already pre mixed in a can that no ethanol and its synthetic also. It retails for $8 can. Its called Tru Fuel.

dietz4ibanez

Slowly going the way of the Buffalo
Reaction score

I buy gas already pre mixed in a can that no ethanol and its synthetic also. It retails for $8 can. Its called Lazy fuel because I don't know how to mix oil so I will pay more to have someone do it for me...

Makes sense!

Longshot270

I'm too COOL (lazy) to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score

I buy gas already pre mixed in a can that no ethanol and its synthetic also. It retails for $8 can. Its called Tru Fuel.

That's the name but I bet that price stings. No wonder we couldn't keep it on the shelves. Maybe that is why TSC over here no longer carries it. :fume:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannytomany
Back