1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When YOU Make a Thread

Discussion in 'Our Forum HOW TO' started by Zembonez, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Zembonez

Zembonez I hate black wheels...

Take a minute and make sure it's going in the right category. You'll get more response and it keeps the forum from getting cluttered.

I spent a TON of time today moving threads... and there are probably a bunch more that need to be moved.

I encourage you all to feel free to create a thread any time you want to. I just ask that you put it in the right place when possible.

JIM

2. daddy

daddy Administrator

Good point, Jim. :thumbs:

Also, try to be clear and concise in your titling of threads that are for serious purposes.

"wuts da cheapest"
    is NOT a good title.

"I need help locating a cheap used wheel for a 1999 F-150 4WD" is a good title.

If you want people to help you, help them understand what you need. A lot of guys will completely skip your thread if it doesn't let them know what's inside.

3. Zembonez

IF

You don't know where to put a thread... make your best guess. It's probably the right place. If not, one of us will be glad to move it for you. Don't hold back from posting your thread... just try to put it in a logical spot.

4. Zembonez

Thanks for the comments (and jokes) :thumbs:

Cleaned up a bit for future reference.

5. daddy

daddy Administrator

BUMPEDE!!!!!!