What's the best headlights I could buy

Bkuhn79

I'm NEW... What now?
Reaction score
I've been wondering if hid lights are even worth it. I already have the best sylvanias they make and I was wondering if it would be worth taking them out. Plus there is so many hid I don't know what ones are good. Also I heard hid where illegal but I've never heard of anyone getting pulled over. Can some one help me thanks brennon

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Running the Sylvanias is really plenty. If I actually had a need for more light, a set of auxiliary lights would be my next step rather than harsh and somewhat unpredictable HIDs.

Bkuhn79

I'm NEW... What now?
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Yeah I didn't know if they seemed worth the price. If I ever needed more light I guess I'll just turn on my rigids

NMRam

Still Here Because I'm Not There
Reaction score
Yeah, do all the other drivers on the road a favor and avoid HID's unless you want to spend lots of money for the full retro kits. Even those are somewhat hit and miss.

Bkuhn79

I'm NEW... What now?
Reaction score
Yeah I don't want to spend my money and get a kit that is just Chinese crap. I'm more in it for the brightness so I can see not having the bluest to annoy people.

M.Cueva

jrrod2004
Reaction score
I've been wondering if hid lights are even worth it. I already have the best sylvanias they make and I was wondering if it would be worth taking them out. Plus there is so many hid I don't know what ones are good. Also I heard hid where illegal but I've never heard of anyone getting pulled over. Can some one help me thanks brennon

your profile states that you have a 2002 GMC Sierra. If that is the case, grab some stock Denali housings (OEM), rip out the OEM projectors and install some TRS tech with the appropriate hardware.

Matt @ TRS can give you the rundown on what you may need and I also recommend that you read their entire tech/faq section before jumping into that project...otherwise, I would say that you are maxed out on your current setup unless as noted above, installing aux lights.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannytomany
Back