1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of Cell Phone & Service...

Discussion in 'Internet & Computers' started by dietz4ibanez, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Stumpuller6.5

Stumpuller6.5 Shits gonna get Abrasive...

thats amaizing quality, my new VE465 has poor camera and video, almost worse thant the old razor i had,

but another question this bloody thing lasts like a day and a half on the battery! and i barley use it! should i get another battery?:dunno:

one guy was saying tou have to train it? WTF is he talking about?

2. DV2000NJ

DV2000NJ The Browmaster

What evidence do you have that leads you to believe that Apple is working on the problem, or that they'll let you exchange the phone? Everything you've said sounds like speculation to me. :dunno:

And we all know that you complained about that truck much more than that one time. Wasn't GM just as likely to be fixing those issues as Apple is with the iPhone? :dunno:

3. Cashezo

Cashezo Guest

I contacted my phone carrier (Rogers) and they said Apple is working on a fix. Some phones heat up so much that the back case turns pink. They asked me if I wanted to exchange my phone, I said I'll just wait when it's actually fixed. And I complained about some things that actually were not functioning properly. Some things were: Hard shifts, 2-1 downshift "bump", easily scratched paint, etc. If you had a new truck with these problems and the dealer turned you down, I'm sure you would complain as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
  4. Ramjoe

Ramjoe Moderator

:facepalm:

5. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Slowly going the way of the Buffalo

That blows...

6. 707taco5

707taco5 1337 Taco

iPhone - AT&T

7. M.Cueva

M.Cueva jrrod2004

Damn, yall are rough on him but I would have to agree on the Iphone being the "Best" phone. I would agree with the built in memory on the phone but I also like the fact that I have OPTIONS on storage...kind of like having a sunroof vs not. Keep in mind that Asia/Australia/Europe tends to have the better crap than what is available on the US market.....