What Did You Do To Your Truck Today? v2.0

OldCracker29

I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had to adjust to 65 psi with the RAM. :D
If I do that, the damn tpms light comes on. I will admit, the tires last longer when you run the recommended pressure in them. Mine calls for 80psi in the rear and 60psi in the front. The sob rides like a tank. The wife bitches about it being the roughest riding truck I've ever had. :rollin:

PenguinLTZ

Not a Mod
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I do that, the damn tpms light comes on. I will admit, the tires last longer when you run the recommended pressure in them. Mine calls for 80psi in the rear and 60psi in the front. The sob rides like a tank. The wife bitches about it being the roughest riding truck I've ever had. :rollin:
You should be able to drop them to 70, that is what I did.

Have you done anything with the shocks, Jeff?

You don't know rough until you have sported 20s as long as I did :p

Darkanion

The space intentionally left blank.
Reaction score
I think under 50psi is when the dummy light comes on about air pressure on mine. 65 is recommended.

OldCracker29

Reaction score
I think under 50psi is when the dummy light comes on about air pressure on mine. 65 is recommended.
I ran 60 to 65 in all my trucks with no problems. The black one I had needed 70 in the rear to keep the dummy light off, but it called for 80 rear and 50 front.

OldCracker29

Reaction score
Nothing yet, but I do plan on putting 6 quarts of fresh Amsoil and a Wix filter on the pig today.

PenguinLTZ

Not a Mod
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how much oil my new truck holds! I should probably look into that

Hauled my first load last night. Did not even think to take a picture. My son flew down from Alaska for a visit, and we went for a last minute run to Home Depot right before they closed last night. Bought 48 6' fence pickets, and 4 8' sections of cedar 36" high garden fence. I also found out how much weed and feed is this year! 2 bags @ $89 each!

Holy shit, that bag was $29 just 3 years ago! Prices are truly out of control!

Anyhow, it was the first time I had driven the truck at night, and I let my son go get the truck and bring it to the loading area, man, those LED headlights are awesome!

Only took 25 years, I finally have those cool headlights with the blue tint that I always wanted! :cool:

OldCracker29

Reaction score
I have no idea how much oil my new truck holds! I should probably look into that

Hauled my first load last night. Did not even think to take a picture. My son flew down from Alaska for a visit, and we went for a last minute run to Home Depot right before they closed last night. Bought 48 6' fence pickets, and 4 8' sections of cedar 36" high garden fence. I also found out how much weed and feed is this year! 2 bags @ $89 each!

Holy shit, that bag was $29 just 3 years ago! Prices are truly out of control!

Anyhow, it was the first time I had driven the truck at night, and I let my son go get the truck and bring it to the loading area, man, those LED headlights are awesome!

Only took 25 years, I finally have those cool headlights with the blue tint that I always wanted! :cool:
I think the 6.2 takes two gallons of oil. As far as those damn headlights go, they blind the shit out of me when facing oncoming traffic that have them.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oppasser
Back