1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMC Workout Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Workouts' started by dietz4ibanez, Aug 30, 2009.

1. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Slowly going the way of the Buffalo

Didnt know if any of you guys or gals might be members at the local gym or YMCA or if you just have your own home Gym!

I just got a BowFlex cause I really dont have anytime to go to the gym... Its the Bowflex Ultimate with the addition for legs and the additional 100lbs...

I got great results from working out everyday in college but you get out of shape quick when you are not active... Sometimes I can lose weight with just drinking water throughout the day and with meals... Soda and sweet tea will really slow you down when you are approaching 30+...

I have used a bowflex before and experience great fast results but you lose it quick when you stop...

I will get pictures as soon as I figure out where I want it and when I get it set up...

I wanted to do this cause I am still have problems with this knee... There is a chance that I screwed up and the graph in my knee was ripped out of place but I want know until I start exercising with it... In addition to that it looks like I will be having foot surgery second week of September.... I go got a consultation for surgery Monday..

Anyways... What do you do?

2. Vmax2007

Vmax2007 Guest

Been a member of LifeTime Fitness since 1995, but have been slacking big time this summer. I plan to resume soon though, right after the kids are back in school.

3. Darkanion

Darkanion The space intentionally left blank.

Do 12 oz curls count..?? :thumbs:

:jester:

4. Bigredmariner

Bigredmariner Administrator

Got a nice gym here on the ship. I don't use it though, both knees are a wreck. Cartilage flops out of them from time to time, when they lock it hurts. I broke my back several years ago so that pretty much put a stop to that shit. L4 vertebrae is still screwed and really should get it fused. I can still out lift anybody down here on the docks, but it hurts like hell. So I just work my two fingers on here daily. :D

5. dietz4ibanez

:lol:

6. daddy

daddy Follicularly Disenfra

Home Gym here.

Treadmill, elliptical, bike, BowFlex, dumbells, flat/incline/decline bench, exercise balls.

It's not as great as going to the real gym but it's sufficient and I visit it much more often than I would the normal gym if I had to actually go there.

7. dietz4ibanez

Wow Grandpa your not aging well... :)

8. CJ Hungus

CJ Hungus Moderator

Really?? I would have never known! :jester:

9. Bigredmariner

Bigredmariner Administrator

:lol:
    Yeah that bull in a china closet saying, that's me. If I couldn't move it I would go through it. I have abused my mind and body pretty bad over my few years.:jester:

10. Vmax2007

Vmax2007 Guest

Come here ya little punk and I'll show ya. :pfingers:

:D