The Midnight Rider Tailgater

Bigredmariner

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Midnight Rider Tailgater by Brooks & Dunn has everything you need for a big tailgate party before a show by the country music duo.

From Autoweek.com
Toyota Division's SEMA show offerings are truck heavy, which is good news for anyone whose eyes still hurt from that George Barris Prius Toyota showed a few years ago.
The Midnight Rider Tailgater by Brooks & Dunn comes after three years of Toyota sponsorship of the duo's show tours. Brooks & Dunn fans like trucks, see, so it's a natural fit. As natural as the slide-out BBQ grill and veritable kitchen found in the bed of this Tundra CrewMax Limited 4x2 V8 rolling ranch house. A 42-inch TV and massive sound system make it the ultimate truck for either tailgating or post-apocalyptic survival.
sema-toyota-brooks.jpg

500x_Belt_Buckle_Handle.jpg

500x_Tailgate_Truck_2.jpg

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Reaction score
I can't comment. I just can't.

Bigredmariner

Reaction score
The tonneau cover looks to be tooled leather but I couldn't find any pics to confirm it.:dunno:

daddy

Reaction score
This is where my "Texas Jim's New Tundra" thread came from! Check out those sweet handles! :willy:

daddy

Reaction score
This is where my "Texas Jim's New Tundra" thread came from! Check out those sweet handles! :willy:
Yeah I saw that and I was midway through putting this together. I said WTH and kept on going.:D

I'm glad you posted it, I just couldn't wait for the rest of the truck to share the joke! :D

OPGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x2 ranch truck with like 33 inch MT tires :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67
Back