Thanks NICK!!

Carolinaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nick!

I was on the fence of trying Amsoil, but after talking to Nick off and on for a while and reading some great reports from guys here and other sites. I decided to take advantage of the Memorial Day Special!

I spoke to Nick on the phone and really was very helpful & knowledgeable about his products. He helped me understand a lot about the differences between their 0w-20 and the XL 5w-20.

I went with:
  • 7 qts of 5w-20 XL
  • 2 qts of ATF (for power steering)
  • 1 Ea200 Air Filter (heard this was the best factory replacement out there!)
  • 1 bottle of P.I. (courtesy of Nick) :cheers:

This is what I saw when I got home (the air filter had a box on it, but I got excited and starting tearing in to it:lol:)
DSC_0673.jpg

Everything :thumbs:
DSC_0676.jpg

If anyone is on the fence about going with Amsoil, DO IT! Shipping was quick and Nick is a great guy to deal with :thumbs:

I am very happy with my decision, just can't wait to get this stuff in the Eff One Fiddy :naughty:

Bigredmariner

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nick is great to deal with I'll vouch for that. Amsoil has some really good products and like Jeff said most of us were on the fence before actually switching. Do your vehicle a favor and put some Amsoil products in it. We spend gobs of money on stuff for the outside to make them look good but usually pinch pennies on lubes. Baby your truck and get some Amsoil.:thumbs:

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nick comes through man!

Carolinaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, like I told Nick when we talked on the phone. This is my first vehicle I have payed for 100% by myself so I am going to treat it well and use the best products I can on it. Why not take care of your multi thousand dollar toy :dunno:

AMSOIL FTW

OldCracker29

I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead
Reaction score
Sweet. I've been contemplating making the switch myself. I usually change my oil every two months, and using Amsoil would get a little on the expensive side for me. :dunno:

Carolinaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I've been contemplating making the switch myself. I usually change my oil every two months, and using Amsoil would get a little on the expensive side for me. :dunno:

Do you change it every two months due to the mileage or the time? Nick can explain it better than me but with synthetics you can go longer between changes

OldCracker29

I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead
Reaction score

Do you change it every two months due to the mileage or the time? Nick can explain it better than me but with synthetics you can go longer between changes

I use Valvoline full synthetic. I drive a lot, haul a lot, and I'm in dusty environments. I can put 3K+ miles on every two months. I feel better changing my oil every 3K. :dunno:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldWaifs
Back