Tangerine GLOWS (just for daddy)

takevin

I'm special! I'm so pretty to be me!
Reaction score
So with cruise nights and some evening car shows are the reason why i did the led orange lighting. One in the engine compartment, and the other eight spread underneath with a crap load of wiring. I still have to do some adjusting to how they spread and reposition a couple so you dont see any of the side of the leds. These suckers really glow thou. These can also do various patterns, some of them are actually pretty cool like the ufo on/off and some others. The pics have them coming off a bit red, but they are orange and the wife was trying to correct the exposure, but you get the idea. You dont really see the leds in the front, but with the slow exposure setting the camera picks it up. Anyhew, enjoy the light show!

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

Last edited:

daddy

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's insane! :eek:

Very cool. :thumbs:

What brand, how much, LINK??? :dunno:

Tallspawn

TMC Tall Person Club Founder
Reaction score
So with cruise nights and some evening car shows are the reason why i did the led orange lighting. One in the engine compartment, and the other eight spread underneath with a crap load of wiring. I still have to do some adjusting to how they spread and reposition a couple so you dont see any of the side of the leds. These suckers really glow thou. These can also do various patterns, some of them are actually pretty cool like the ufo on/off and some others. The pics have them coming off a bit red, but they are orange and the wife was trying to correct the exposure, but you get the idea. You dont really see the leds in the front, but with the slow exposure setting the camera picks it up. Anyhew, enjoy the light show!

DSC_0005-2.jpg

Looks cool Kev!! I like this one, it looks like KITT's big brother getting ready to eat something! :D:D

takevin

I'm special! I'm so pretty to be me!
Reaction score
They are plasmaglow, i did the research and found them to be the best in my opinion. They come with a LIFETIME guarantee if they ever go out, everyone else only does one year or two. I bought mine from www.vanhorn1.com Jeff is the owner, tell him i sent ya and tell him to give you a good deal. I bought the truck kit version, plus the wireless remote addon for 220.00 shipped. But then bought three more to cover the rest of the sides plus the engine compartment and that was another 120.00. They come in a variety of single colors, or you can get the multi color kits which a bit more expensive. I cant say enough of how great/nice Jeff is to help, and get the orders out even priority without me spending more. Sending free extensions etc. Great guy to deal with.

www.plasmaglow.com maker of the leds underbody kits
www.vanhorn1.com seller of these, owner Jeff.

DV2000NJ

The Browmaster
Reaction score
Not my deal, but if you like it, more power to ya.

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Reaction score
That's just too cool.

Not my deal either but it's frikkin great on the orange custom rig. :thumbs:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members