1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Save on KYB Shocks & Struts at RockAuto

Discussion in 'RockAuto' started by RockAuto, May 11, 2020.

1. RockAuto

RockAuto ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR (OR TRUCK) WILL EVER NEED

KYB is currently offering a rebate on select Shocks, Struts, and Strut / Coil Spring / Mount Assemblies. Now through June 30th, 2020, buy four qualifying KYB products, and receive a pre-paid MasterCard for up to $75! KYB ride control products are vehicle specific and designed to restore or improve upon the original ride quality of the vehicle. Find KYB parts for your car, SUV or truck under the "Suspension" category in the RockAuto catalog. Watch for stars [​IMG] indicating rebates are available and save even more on RockAuto's already reliably low prices.

[​IMG]

2. kennythewelder

kennythewelder B31-3 (6 G ) certified

I would use yall web sight, if it wasnt so hard to deal with. I dont want to join up, or sign in just to look up a few parts. I see no place to type in my truck info and search for parts. I have tried several times to look up parts and its its always a hassle. Most recently I am going to replace my headlights on my 97 Silverado. I spent about 30 mins the other night trying to find headlights for my truck. On e-bay, amazon, jegs, summit I can put in my truck info, and then the part I am looking for, and bam, it pops up, but not on yall sight. Untill this is fixed, I wont order anything from yall.

3. RockAuto

RockAuto ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR (OR TRUCK) WILL EVER NEED

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that! You do not have to sign in or join anything to look for parts though. Simply select your make, year, model and engine size to view all the parts available for your vehicle. If you need further assistance, the Help section has answers to the most common customer questions.

Thank You!
    RockAuto.com

4. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead

I've never had to sign in or join anything to order parts. I also I haven't experienced any problem finding parts for my truck. I've bought several items from RA. :dunno:

5. kennythewelder

IMO, the sight is just not user friendly. Also I only see OE style replacement parts. Even autozone carries upgraded parts. It may have something to do with the fact that my truck is 23 years old, IDK, but I can get whatever I want for my truck all over the place. I have no need to fool with rock auto, so if it is a hasstle , and I can find what Im looking for, I have mo reason to fool with them. If thats the case for me, then Im sure Im not the only one. I dont see any way to contact rock auto, so I figured I would post this so that they would see it, and they did, but it doesnt look like it will make a difference, so I will just not fool with them again.

6. OldCracker29

I'm not endorsing RA, or anything, but I always see alternative parts other than OE. I usually buy OE parts for my truck. I'm not trying to piss you off or anything, because it did take me a bit of time to figure the site out. Their prices are hard to beat IMO.

7. kennythewelder

Your not pissing me off. I just wanted to let RA know that there sight sucks. They got my message, so its all good. I just wont buy anything from them, thats all. There are to many other sources out there that are easy to use.

OldCracker29 likes this.
  8. OldCracker29

:cheers: