1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Hot Z71 Pics and Modifications

Discussion in 'GM Pics' started by DCONN, Aug 27, 2015.

1. DCONN

DCONN I'm NEW... What now?

Some quick pics of my Z71 Colorado after leveling it out, larger tires, wheel spacers, and interior trim mods. Interior was just completed and gives the dash area some great contrast. Installer was so good, he made it appear as if it was painted or dipped. That's how well he knows his craft of wrapping. Looks 100 percent factory. Been a fun truck to make some subtle changes to that have really transformed the look and enhanced the stance. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

Looks good. :thumbs:

3. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 There's a world going on outside the world that I'

:withstupid:

4. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

:wtf?: :fingertime::lol:

5. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 There's a world going on outside the world that I'

I was agreeing with you that it looked good. I guess I should have used :werd: instead of :withstupid: :jester:
    :cheers:

I know what you ment... Just :stir:

6. geektoad

geektoad redneck geek

Nice looking rig!

7. Darkanion

Darkanion The space intentionally left blank.

:thumbs:

8. DCONN

Thanks a bunch gentlemen! I knew the interior needed some color and I knew what I wanted and specifically where. What I couldn't do which I originally planned, was to do this myself. After watching the installer, I couldn't have replicated his talent. The only area of the mod I was involved with was the designated areas to be wrapped and the imagination of what I wanted. The installer brought it to life and made it look 100 percent factory to the point it looks like it has been dipped or painted. I appreciate the cool words!

9. DCONN

I'm on day three with it and it has stood the test of heat and direct sunlight all day long. I originally had purchased some red carbon fiber wrap but I had no idea I was buying low quality stuff. He warned me but still wrapped it. As he warned, as soon as the heat and sun hit it, it wrinkled. I now know if you anyone does this, use 3M!! I attached pics of the bad material, the right stuff to buy which is offered in all types of colors and carbon fiber, and a pic of it right this second after it has been in direct sun light and heat for three solid days. The materials are night day in regard to quality. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Black02Silverado

Black02Silverado Sponsor

Looks good! :)

I like Colorado. My issue is when I sat in one, there wasn't much room. My right knee was resting up against the console.

I like the idea of the diesel coming out. Might have to give it another look at that time.