Nitrous Express System Install - Pic Heavy

66nova

Doctor Bob - Fastest Doctor Around
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing like father son racing, thats so damn cool!!!

sweet times and a very nice car!!! hell yeah :) the son wins lol cause you RLed lol you damn near tree'd em

how much spray?

Thanks man! But, like Dan said I am the son. I can't quite hang with Dad, YET. His 69 Camaro will run consistant low 9.7Xs and with good air 60s. I think just like mine sits I can tune some 9.70s out of it. I think to get into the 60s I am going to have to put another 50 shot on it. Right now I am just running a 150 shot. I want to get it dialed in with this shot first then we'll step it up some.:ohnoes:

Looks like you still have some catching up to do... :D

Not yet Brian. He has 26 more cubes, a 200 shot and a damn good combo.

I have already reached my initial goal, so I'm happy. I just wanted a 9 second street car. So, to have a full interior pump gas car that will run 9s I'm pleased.

Black02Silverado

Sponsor
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing like father son racing, thats so damn cool!!!

sweet times and a very nice car!!! hell yeah :) the son wins lol cause you RLed lol you damn near tree'd em

how much spray?

Thanks man! But, like Dan said I am the son. I can't quite hang with Dad, YET. His 69 Camaro will run consistant low 9.7Xs and with good air 60s. I think just like mine sits I can tune some 9.70s out of it. I think to get into the 60s I am going to have to put another 50 shot on it. Right now I am just running a 150 shot. I want to get it dialed in with this shot first then we'll step it up some.:ohnoes:

Looks like you still have some catching up to do... :D

Not yet Brian. He has 26 more cubes, a 200 shot and a damn good combo.

I have already reached my initial goal, so I'm happy. I just wanted a 9 second street car. So, to have a full interior pump gas car that will run 9s I'm pleased.

Very impressive if you ask me. :thumbs:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wendell
Back