Nice titan...

Alljackedup408

Shut Up Stupid
Reaction score
not a nissan fan at all.. but this is a cool titan.... and not much of it is actually nissan :thumbs:

[YT]uduGSR6YsXg&[/YT]

AllBlkdOut07

UMBERTO de magnifico
Reaction score
Seen that before, yeah that thing is a beast. Was surprised they did that to what seemed like a halfway decent car.

Last edited:

Alljackedup408

Shut Up Stupid
Reaction score

Hickspanic

There once was a man from Nantucket
Reaction score
Seen that before, yeah that thing is a beast. Was surprised they did that to what seemed like a halfway decent car.

yeah.. idk.. fools with too much cash?? lol

is your truck jamboree things any different?:thumbs:

im just a cool fool that spends ALL my money on stupid stuff... but i feel cool :jester:

I meant the TGW trucks, I like your truck, just not the ones that cant be driven on the street

Zembonez

живи свободно или умри
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked, it seemed like you couldn't take it with you. Might as well enjoy spending it!

Alljackedup408

Shut Up Stupid
Reaction score

yeah.. idk.. fools with too much cash?? lol

is your truck jamboree things any different?:thumbs:

im just a cool fool that spends ALL my money on stupid stuff... but i feel cool :jester:

I meant the TGW trucks, I like your truck, just not the ones that cant be driven on the street

but them things are SOOO much fun. i guess youll just have to go to an event.. hell maybe i can get steve or jimmie to give yah a ride... once yah do it... youre hooked.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wendell
Back