New headlights needed!

The_Chupacabra

Don't worry, I only drink goat blood...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want some good bulbs that are bright. I am looking at PIAA's and would like to do the fog lights as well.

I have a couple questions though, what is the difference between the 9006 and the H11? I know that there are a couple guys that have PIAA's and I would like to hear what you would do and what you would do differently.

I do not want to have a colored headlight, 4-5k tops.

This thread is prompted because my drivers side low beam went out between Wichita and Lawton this morning after the sun came up. I am looking for longevity and brightness.

:cheers:

The_Chupacabra

Reaction score
I don't know if I want to do HID's. I travel every weekend in the dark and I don't feel like getting flashed all the time. Well I would like to get flashed but not with Automobile Headlights :naughty:

CJ Hungus

Reaction score
I don't know if I want to do HID's. I travel every weekend in the dark and I don't feel like getting flashed all the time. Well I would like to get flashed but not with Automobile Headlights :naughty:
You won't get flashed if you have them aimed properly. :dunno: I have had mine in for about 2 years and I haven't had any problems with them. :thumbs:

Texas Jim

Texas..It's a Whole 'nuther Country
Reaction score

Michael (Darkanion) put HID's in his Denali...
They were really good... lots better than the stock lights, with a SHARP cutoff on low beam...
There is a thread somewhere... I think.

The_Chupacabra

Reaction score
What about the delay that I read about a couple years back? Flickering?

CJ Hungus

Reaction score
What about the delay that I read about a couple years back? Flickering?
What delay? and some people have flickering issues but I think that has to do with installation cause I haven't had one single problem with mine.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira
Back