1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new project

Discussion in 'Street Rods / Hot Rods' started by lordfeyr, Aug 2, 2010.

1. lordfeyr

lordfeyr I'm NEW... What now?

Most of the rough body work has been done. Im in the process of removing the doors, hood, trun lid, fenders etc... I will then do all the block sanding etc... of those pieces while the car is having the floor boards replaced.

Then I will put it back together and block sand again to make sure the lines are straight.

Not sure on colors but I am thinking of a redish gold copper color with the secondary color being a metallic silver.

I think I got a fair deal on the car at 1600, plus its a non post car meaning no pillar separating the windows. Its a true HardTop.

2. batman

batman Guest

i'm diggin the buick...not enough of them aroung if you ask me...and as for the paint theme, do as you wish but i'm thinkin 2 tone black and silver...mmmmmmmmm......

3. lordfeyr

lordfeyr I'm NEW... What now?

The wife doesnt want anything to do with black... I would never do black and silver because where I live all the "gangsters" ride with black and silver and love the raiders :)

I dont feel like drawing the attention from that crowd.

I originally wanted to do a red metallic with flat black but the wife shot that down.

4. Shanks12

Shanks12 Will You Join My WolfPack?

Looks sweet man.... :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing this work in progress :lurk:

5. junior3815

junior3815 Get 'em, Got 'em, Good

NICE:drool: Im ready to see this develop!