1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locked Down...

Discussion in 'DAILY LIFE!' started by buRRp, Mar 26, 2020.

1. buRRp

buRRp Moderator

Any other states have a shelter in place order? We do here in Minnesota. Luckily for me I am a essential employee for a critical business. So normal stuff for me. But man does everything look like a ghost town when I'm out. Hope everyone is doing good. :tmc:[​IMG]

2. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead

We're stuck at home here to until April 6th. We're allowed to venture out for food, gas, etc. According to the Gov of Ohio, I could be out working, but I work for a couple of pussy's that are scared of getting sick. I can't get it through their head that we work outside and fresh air is the best thing.
    I know I haven't washed my hands as much as I'm doing now my whole life and hand sanitizer has become a daily use as well. :crackup:
    Stay safe and healthy Lee! :thumbs:

Y'all would probably call me a conspiracy theorist if I told you this virus was man made, so I won't tell you that it was. :ohnoes:

Zembonez, 308nato and buRRp like this.
  3. kennythewelder

kennythewelder B31-3 (6 G ) certified

Been on lock down since Monday. Things here in Louisiana dont look good. I am essential also. As of noon yesterday, 2305 confirmed cases, and 83 deaths. The deaths almost doubled over night, and we went up from 1703 cases state wide.

4. OldCracker29

It amazes me how many people are crowding the beaches of FLA & CA, not to mention Mardi Gras in LA.

5. kennythewelder

kennythewelder B31-3 (6 G ) certified

The first case of covid 19 in Louosiana, was a person in the New Orleans area, 10 days after Mardi Grass day. In Lafayette, we also have a big Mardi Grass festival. It last about 2 weeks here, but last about 1 month in New Orleans. All of it ends on ash Wednesday, the day after Mardi Grass day. There are a lot of festivals here in the state. Almost back to back weekends. All have been cancelled now, including an international music festival, in Lafayette. There are bands from around the world that come to the 5 day festival. Im glad it was cancelled.

OldCracker29 likes this.
  6. Black02Silverado

Black02Silverado Sponsor

We have been home for two weeks now and not going anywhere. I have gone out to stock up on food but that is it. I do go out to ride my bike. My wife and daughter to out to run. I must admit. I got a ton of projects here I need to do and now is the best time to do them.

I'm also blessed that I have a wife and daughter that love to cook. :)

308nato likes this.
  7. Lady Dominatrux

Lady Dominatrux Dominatrix of Baseball

My employer is an emergency response so we are needed by the government. Though it would suck majorly if one of our crew got sick with the virus. We might need to shut down temporarily.

I'm at home since I had major dental work done and my whole face is swollen. :(

8. PenguinLTZ

PenguinLTZ Administrator Staff Member

Any other states? Seen the news? LOL

Yeah, we were the hot spot until NY took off.

I work for a critical business, too, but business is bad. We are hurtin'

9. OldCracker29

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  10. Matt_

Matt_ I'm "nobody" to Rob...

Been WFH for two weeks now. Get out for bikes rides, and food shopping but that's about it.

Very strange times we're living in...