So...I went to start the process of un-winterizing the camper day before yesterday... Hooked the hose up to fill up the freshwater tank, I'm thinking I'm super smart and set a 5 minute timer, and go back to the panel to check the level. Still showing on the low light. Great...i'll set another 10 minutes and then get back to it. 10 minute timer goes off and I was in the middle of something, so thinking that 5 minutes hadn't even filled the 98 gallon tank 1/4 of the way, I had some leeway to get out there. Gave myself a minute to finish what I was doing and head outside...to find water pissing out the bottom of the trailer. So I freak, run over shut off the hose, run to the panel to check the level and the freshwater tank is STILL on the low light. ****. grey tank? low light. Black tank? fucking FULL. shit shit shit. I hooked up to the damn black tank flush port, so I was filling the 33 gallon black tank, not the 98 gallon fresh tank. Open the sewer cover open the black tank release and the thing empties like a damn firehose. Start looking around and feeling around the underside cover to see how much water was under there... there was a fair amount under there so I poked a couple holes at low points in the corroplast and let it drain over night. End of May, there's no way we'll get our trailer back before mid-July if i take it to the dealer, and on top of it Im sure they'd say it wasn't warranty work given what happened. So, given that...**** it, there's nothing magic under there, I'll check it out. After unscrewing, cutting and pulling back the corroplast in the area of the water, I initially found that the outlet pipe seal had been blown out a bit, and assumed that the pressure building up in there had caused it...so things didn't look so bad. But then I realized the geometry of the sewer piping was not right so looked further into it. Turns out the pressure built up in the tank had deformed it ( and caused it to slip out of the frame rail holding it up. Thought I was deeply screwed at this point, until I noticed that the rail that had deformed was bolted in, not welded. So I supported the tank with a floor jack and some wood, took the rail out, straightened it and got it back in with the tank back where it belongs as well. After that...a little sealant, some screws and washers and some spray foam and we're good as new. I'm a newbie dumbass. But yet again, i'm thankful my old man brought me up to be handy at a great many things. This could have SO much worse.