How many dvd/blu ray movies do you have?

How many dvd/bluray movies do you have?

• 0-100

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • 200-400

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 400+

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 1000+

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

PenguinLTZ

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
List them, we has to have pics!

nubuilder

Why buy new when you can restore?
Reaction score

Alphabetized please........:lol:
Mine are. :D

I've got them separated by DVD, Blu-Ray, and TV shows. All are alphabetized. I use the Rubbermaid Keepsake containers. I like them a lot. Keeps the DVDs clean and they are stack-able. I just hope they keep making them for a few more years at least! I think I've been getting them for $5-6 a piece locally (Amazon wants $14). I also use them for my CD's. They have built-in little notches to hold the CD's in place (which are also alphabetized). They are rated for like 27 DVD's and 32 CD's.

15198-rubbermaid-keepsake-box_1_375.jpg

davbell22602

Stihl Chainsaw Man
Reaction score

I've got them separated by DVD, Blu-Ray, and TV shows. All are alphabetized. I use the Rubbermaid Keepsake containers. I like them a lot. Keeps the DVDs clean and they are stack-able. I just hope they keep making them for a few more years at least! I think I've been getting them for $5-6 a piece locally (Amazon wants $14). I also use them for my CD's. They have built-in little notches to hold the CD's in place (which are also alphabetized). They are rated for like 27 DVD's and 32 CD's.

Where do you those tubs at? Walmart?Target?

nubuilder

Why buy new when you can restore?
Reaction score

Where do you those tubs at? Walmart?Target?
I've been getting them at a local hardware store actually, Menards, and another hardware/more stuff, Farm and Fleet/Fleet Farm. Both these are a regional store though.

I'll check and see if Target, Walmart, and Home Depot have them (no Lowe's here).

davbell22602

Stihl Chainsaw Man
Reaction score
Well the 2 walmarts here dont carry them in store but there available online for purchase. I have to buy a set of 6 for $44.00 plus 3.97 shipping to my house for them.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannytomany
Back