HIDs and surfing. Finally got some.

PenguinLTZ

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems every year I forget how I am blinded by the glare of a Chevy with poorly installed bright blue HIDs (the left one flickering), and surf the internet for groundbreaking information on the latest HID conversions.

On Amazon I came across VisionPRO kits for $159.95, and found their website. The description leaves a lot to the imagination...

quoted from hid-visionpro website:

"One reason is that the VisionPRO HID conversion kit provided by today, you can use light effectively than Halogen lamps, which is usually found. Instead of using filament incased Quartz Halogen gas filled HID conversion kits, including tools of HID Xenon conversion, the use of gas in response to power has been delegated to them, to create an arc. HID arc generated by the switch 3-5 times brighter than Halogen lights, which is usually used. What is better is that it uses less power than Halogen light, and continue much longer, if you’re using the HID of the setup process. Plus headlights look sweet in general, is a good trip.

Today, people are starting to enjoy them, to be effective and immediate, but what is their work so well for so long? Yes, this is certainly a question for HID conversion kits. HID Headlights HID Bag from work more than Halogen lamps, because they have no filaments, they use different air. Halide Lamp photo causes and need to go easily so, because deterioration of silk is a long time. First of all, unless damaged light bulbs, Halogen lights work better and more lights inside, because Quartz tube, including filament. This tube filled with Halogen gas reaction, and deterioration of the filaments deposition small space was almost War, Burnt. The same reasons for Halogen lamps, may be at a temperature higher than the lights of a house fire. Small black areas are found in a house most of the deterioration of light filament guaranteed, especially when they finally broke.

The HID headlights, HID kit is derived from activities better than Halogen lamps, ignored the request because the filament together. Instead, they use gas. When the gas is then pulse trough to create a arc, this arc has made us more visible light than incandescent lamps can be used. Because there is no filament to deteriorate, HID headlights, it’s almost all HID conversion, or any of Halogen lights than ever, have proved useful in the long run because you do not need to worry about of them leaving, it is your way.

These kits are Off Road use, Not DOT approved like most other kits but the Quality is high.."

I give up.

The_Chupacabra

Don't worry, I only drink goat blood...
Reaction score
Re: HIDs and surfing.

:wtf: did that have any useful information in it?

PenguinLTZ

Reaction score

No, I moved on :lol: The pictures and info on Amazon was better.

BlueCollarPilot

Boy I say boy
Reaction score

I'm not even going to attempt to read that a second time:wtf:

buRRp

Reaction score

What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:D

PenguinLTZ

Reaction score

I do try.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannytomany
Back