Free Quickshot® bottle with $75 order

Black02Silverado

Sponsor
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a limited time, Preferred Customers and online/catalog customers get one free bottle of Quickshot® with their $75 order when they use code FREEQS at checkout. Offer ends April 23, 2024.
You can order here. If you are not a Preferred Customer, let me know I can set you up with an account. PM me for more information.

1712764505921.jpeg

OldCracker29

I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead
Reaction score
For a limited time, Preferred Customers and online/catalog customers get one free bottle of Quickshot® with their $75 order when they use code FREEQS at checkout. Offer ends April 23, 2024.
You can order here. If you are not a Preferred Customer, let me know I can set you up with an account. PM me for more information.

View attachment 7811
I've never used this product, but I use the PI before every oil change. In fact, it's in the tank now. I've used the upper cylinder stuff a couple of times.

Black02Silverado

Sponsor
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never used this product, but I use the PI before every oil change. In fact, it's in the tank now. I've used the upper cylinder stuff a couple of times.
I use the Quickshot all the time for my lawn equipment. I fill a 5 gallon jug for my mower and add this to that jug. Then when I fill my mower, generator and 1 gallon jug for my string trimmer and chain saw it is already treated. I had to take the carb off my generator because it wouldn't start. Turns out the needle was stuck in the seat. The bowl looked brand new. This is on a 15 year old Generac. The best part is you can't over treat with the Quickshot. It's a great product.

OldCracker29

I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead
Reaction score
I use the Quickshot all the time for my lawn equipment. I fill a 5 gallon jug for my mower and add this to that jug. Then when I fill my mower, generator and 1 gallon jug for my string trimmer and chain saw it is already treated. I had to take the carb off my generator because it wouldn't start. Turns out the needle was stuck in the seat. The bowl looked brand new. This is on a 15 year old Generac. The best part is you can't over treat with the Quickshot. It's a great product.
Perhaps I'll give it a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oppasser
Back