1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE Computer System Utilities

Discussion in 'Internet & Computers' started by Zembonez, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Zembonez

Zembonez живи свободно или умри

Burning a copy of a rented disc in not legal. Burning a copy of one you own is even a grey area.

I sure as hell don't want people in here discussing how it should or should not be done so let's keep that sort of discussion for another forum. Last thing I need is the Pirate Nazis breathing down my neck!

2. LMSeven

LMSeven Μολών λαβέ

The copyright law they show at the beginning of movies is pretty hefty...maximum fine of like 25 grand and some time in federal prison! A better idea would be just watching them online.

3. ScottyBoy

ScottyBoy No, that's not a banana in my pants.

Then go ahead and delete all my posts in this thread Jim. Better safe than sorry. We dont need any trouble from the po-po's .:nono:

4. Zembonez

Us chatting about it isn't a biggie. Might be uncool if we were all trying to enable each other in the ways of stealing copyrighted material. I understand them trying to protect that which they spent large money on to produce...

Plenty of people will continue to steal that stuff without our help. They are all over the net.

5. thunderstruck

thunderstruck This message exists only to take up space.

6. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead

My damn system has been running slow as hell lately. I'd run virus scans, with Computer Associates, that comes free with Roadrunner, but in my opinion it's junk. I'd run spyware/adware scans with what I thought used to be good, Adware SE, Adware Anniversary, and then they changed it to something else, and it sucks. Neither of them would turn up anything. Anyhow, I stumbled acrossed this thread, downloaded the Malwarebytes, and low and behold, I had 72 infections. I just thought I would share this, and thank you for reccomending it. My dinosaur is running a lot better. :thumbs:

7. Zembonez

COOL! We have tried to weed out the crappy ones.

8. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead

One of these day's I'm gonna break down and buy myself a new computer. This one is getting ancient. :lol:

9. Z71 Kris

Z71 Kris Independence...

malwarebytes is awesome...it just keeps impressing me....

10. Riggs

Riggs Guest

i just got the Malwarebytes full version so it protects on the fly it keeps blocking this one ip address over and over so it might be working im not sure