Electronic Flasher

R

Riggs

Alright well i have just recenlty replaced EVERY bulb to led on the exterior of my truck, (DRL, License Plate, 3rd Brake Light, Cargo Lights, Reverse, Brake/Running Light, Front Corner Lights)

the only ones left to do are the turn signals, and im trying to figure out what flasher i have without taking the dash apart to figure it out. superbrightleds sells electronic flashers and im hoping they have the one i need, i am NOT splicing resistors into the wires on my truck so if i cant find one they will have to stay

Any help would be Greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

nubuilder

Why buy new when you can restore?
Reaction score
I bought a flasher at AutoZone that worked just fine when I tried LED's in my signals.

Let me go find that thread.

EDIT: I bought a Blazer FL29. I took it back though since I didn't keep any of the LED bulbs.

Last edited:

ScottyBoy

No, that's not a banana in my pants.
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of stories about the cruise control no longer working when you use LED brake light bulbs in a GMT800 GM truck. Have you noticed that or even used your Cruise yet? :dunno:

R

Riggs

I have heard a lot of stories about the cruise control no longer working when you use LED brake light bulbs in a GMT800 GM truck. Have you noticed that or even used your Cruise yet? :dunno:

mine works fine, from what ive read 2003+ doesnt seem to have the issues that 99-02 has, a guy i work with also ordered brake/running light bulb for his 01 sierra so on monday i will let you know if it effects his or not

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira
Back