Draenors Grocery Hoe

Draenor

KILL ALL HUMANS!!!!
Reaction score
Though I'll build a thread on this one too. I pretty much stalled on the truck due to the slow down in the oil field.

I didn't take any good pics since, i didn't plan on making a build or doing anything to it, but I can't leave anything alone. IIRC had 160k on the clock, great shape, only problem is Castech heads leaking coolant.

I picked this beauty up a few months ago for the ol lady.

Scored a set of take offs from a '16 Suburban with tires for $500, so why not.

I got tired of the stock intake so I fabb'ed up an intake tube and color matched it. turned out a little lighter than

Headlights were OK, but fogs were destroyed and signal/parking housings were hazed over, so I got a set of blacked out lights.

To cure the leaking Castech head, I snatched a low mileage LQ4 short block(sort of) shipped for $900.

Added the Corvette servo to the 4l60, but don't have any pics. I'll have to address the 4l60 more because I'm sure I'll run into problems with the upgraded power.

Black02Silverado

Sponsor
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice score. :)

As for the CASTECH heads, I'm not sure if I have them or not but have been running the GM coolant tabs in the truck from the first coolant system flush back at 77k miles. No issues with my UOA's.

PenguinLTZ

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score
Nice.
Momma's 'hoe (we call it HoeHoe) just became my daily. I will be hitting you up about the 'vette service install and anything oh know about ditching the Autoride

Well done!

PenguinLTZ

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score
Also, I want to see a better pic of those wheels!

These are the best rigs ever made, AFAIAC.

Draenor

KILL ALL HUMANS!!!!
Reaction score
Nice.
Momma's 'hoe (we call it HoeHoe) just became my daily. I will be hitting you up about the 'vette service install and anything oh know about ditching the Autoride

Well done!
Servo is easy, took an hour while drinking beer and being leisurely. I took pics, but my phone crash last month and lost everything.

Use prybar and push in assembly. Then use pick or small flathead screw driver to remove the locking clip ring.

Pull out the assembly until it snags. Either cut or pull and stretch the (IIRC blue) o ring. Remove the 4th drive servo, remember which way it faces.

Remove the rest of the servo assembly. The spring may not come out, so look in the case to see if it was left in it.

-Servo Dis/assembly--
Slightly depress the 2nd apply servo and pry out e clip and dissemble. My pin had a slight burr in it and would not slide out. I used some 1000 or 1500 grit wet/dry sand paper to smooth it out.

Flip the servo around and use a c-clamp or large channel locks to depress the servo and remove the retaining clip. the spring holding the 2nd apply is not under a lot of pressure, so it should not fly out and kill you.

Dissemble the 2nd apply and clean up all the parts.

Assemble in reverse using supplied o rings and transgo lube or petroleum jelly.

...bout the jest of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoraCate9
Back