1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Country boy club

Discussion in 'TMC Truck Clubs' started by Alljackedup408, May 31, 2009.

1. Alljackedup408

Alljackedup408 Shut Up Stupid

how many we got in here? Im in!

2. RebelThunder

RebelThunder Speak English or GTFO

Fuckin' a!

3. Vmax2007

Vmax2007 Guest

Are teeth optional? :lol:

4. daddy

daddy Administrator

Hell, they might get you excluded. :jester:

5. Vmax2007

Vmax2007 Guest

Hey, I brought enough to share! :lol:

6. 66nova

66nova Doctor Bob - Fastest Doctor Around

I still am at heart. Life has taken me in a different direction, but I was raised on John Deere's, Gleaners, and Cutting Horses.

When I got out of school I would go pheasant hunting in my back yard. I hope to have a home on some acreage some day again, but it is disappearing fast around here.

Around here harvest is just starting and man, I miss it. This was my favorite time of year.

7. daddy

daddy Administrator

I grew up in a small town of only around 2500 people. At heart I am a country boy, I just got out of there as fast as I could given the first opportunity. :D

It's a great place to grow up and a great place to visit but there's not a single thing there for a guy who wants to better himself. Some people are completely content doing what their dad did and living the same life, I just needed to leave and find my own way.

Hell, even my parents have moved on at this point.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few decent jobs but not many at all. My father was lucky enough to have one of those but like I said, even he left for something better because his great job wasn't that great. It's just tough to thrive in a small town these days.

8. RebelThunder

I can see that, but the hick town I live in is only 30 minutes to Madison where there are plenty of well-paying jobs. I would never live there or any other big town for that matter :uhoh:

9. Vmax2007

Vmax2007 Guest

I love the "country" and will likely move out of the suburbs someday out to some acreage in the country (but still commutable to the city) but I refuse to become country i.e. crappy country music and cowboy boots/hats....:puke:

10. RebelThunder

You wouldn't last long in the country around here with your popped-collar, fancy jeans, and flip-flops.