1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boost Mobile Screwed Me Over

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices & Data Plans' started by davbell22602, May 17, 2019.

1. davbell22602

davbell22602 Stihl Chainsaw Man

I had boost mobile since 2014 and I was preminum customer which means I had 14 day grace period to pay my bill past the actual due date. Well this this week they cut my off cause didn't pay the bill on actual due date. So I called Customer care asked wheres my 14 day grace period. They said we don't know what happened to it. We can put in a ticket for it to get restored but it wouldn't take affect til next month and you have to pay to restore service. We cant turn your phone back on. So I cussed them out and said im switching carriers. So I paid it one last time and signed up for us cellular.

2. kennythewelder

kennythewelder B31-3 (6 G ) certified

I have had Boost for a very long time. IDK maybe 2000 or so. I admit that customer service has gone way down hill, but I always pay my bill before time with a boost card from walmart most of the time. I bitch about the dropped calls, but no body beats there price. The signal is ok most of the time, and for my needs, it will do. The only other one I have thought about using is cricket. I like the no contract deal.

3. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead

I'm probably one of the last dinosaurs using a minute phone. All I need to do is make and receive a few calls and texts. I just have an old flip phone and have been using Page Plus since about '04. $80 gets me 2000 minutes and that usually lasts me 8 months. :D

ScottyBoy and kennythewelder like this.