1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMSOIL promotion started today.

Discussion in 'Synthetic Advantage' started by Black02Silverado, Jul 10, 2019.

1. OldCracker29

OldCracker29 I've been knocked down drug out and left for dead

I didn't get in on this promotion, but I did get the free "glass cleaner." I have to admit...I think it's the best glass cleaner I've ever used. :thumbs:
    :synad:

2. PenguinLTZ

PenguinLTZ Administrator Staff Member

Any promotions coming up, Nick? I am out of everything. I am getting ready to use the very last 6 quarts of the XL 5w30 I bought years ago.

It is going to be expensive to stock up for the truck, the 'cadia, the bike, and all the lawn engines! I used up all of the old Mobile 1 10w40 motorcycle oil I had in the snowblower, generators, and mower already, and I poured the last of my Amsoil 2 stroke oil in a gallon I mixed up for my new leaf blower

I think I deserve a bulk discount :D2

3. Black02Silverado

Black02Silverado Sponsor

Sorry, one promotion just ended on the 22nd of October. Not sure when the next one will be. I keep an eye out for them and try to let everyone know when they do come available. I hear ya on the stock up, at least you can take advantage of it. I can't. I am going to visit mom in PA next month so I will stock up on my way back and stop at the distribution center in Richmond. VA.

4. PenguinLTZ

Well, of course it did! My timing is always impeccable.

Thanks Nick!!

5. Black02Silverado

Black02Silverado Sponsor

No problem. At least you guys can take advantage of the promotions. Us dealers can't. I just ordered a bunch of product and got one of the universal air filters to try and see how it fits my 2019 CAI. If it works well, then I have another option over the GM filter to use and it is less expensive. Can't wait for it to get here to see how it fits.

6. PenguinLTZ

Speaking of; here is that oddball filter I have in my CAI, the ID of the flange is 5.5", that is why I am having such a hard time finding one that will fit!

[​IMG]

7. Black02Silverado

Black02Silverado Sponsor

Yeah, they go from 4.5" to a 6" flange. Seems the made it an oddball so you have to buy from them.