2006 Silverado Front Diff Fluid?

Bigredmariner

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered before I responded. So it should all be at home when I get there Friday evening then. :thumbs:

Black02Silverado

Sponsor
Reaction score
Yep, it should be there. I also like their online ordering, well at least the format that us dealers get to use. It is clear and simple and fast. I think the PC online is similar. Matter of fact Mr. UPS dropped off a box for me today!!!

Between AMSOIL and my online shopping UPS stops here on a regular basis, to one point that my wife made a comment to the driver one day that the neighbors were going to suspect something since he was coming by so often. :lol: The driver didn't thing that was very funny!!!:rollin:

drperry

Fox 1! Fox 2! Fox 3!
Reaction score
Nick, I want to change out the gear oil in my front differential and transfer case. I have been trying to find out what type to get from the Amsoil website but I am getting wrapped around the axle here. Give me your recommendations if you would. For the front diff and transfer case.:dunno:

My truck:
2006, Chevrolet, 1500, 5.3l (T), 4L60E, NVG 246-NP8 Transfer Case. Push button 4WD.

idk about the front diff.. but ive always put ATF synthetic in my transfer case.

That only works for the non-autotrac cases...
Even official GM papers say ATF is good for the manual only cases.

Bigredmariner

I'm too LAZY to Choose a Custom Title!!!
Reaction score
I got an email today from UPS, my Amsoil order has shipped. Man that is fast, any of you wanting synthetic lubes need to look up Nick, Black02Silverado, and get an order in. :thumbs:

Black02Silverado

Sponsor
Reaction score
g2039_600px.jpg

One of these pumps works great to put the fluid in the rear diff if you don't have room to put the bottle up to get it in. Just and FYI. :thumbs:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldWaifs
Back