Truck Forum - Truck Mod Central Synthetic Advantage

Go Back   Truck Forum - Truck Mod Central > LET'S TALK TRUCKS! > TMC PHOTO GALLERIES > Toyota Pics

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Toyota Pics

DAN IS DUMB


This is a discussion on DAN IS DUMB within the Toyota Pics forums, part of the TMC PHOTO GALLERIES category!
Originally Posted by PenguinLTZ I bought one of those brand new. Had a ton of fun in it. Even proposed ...

Tundra / Tacoma / 4Runner / Sequoia / and MORE

User Tag List

Like Tree18Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  Go to top #11 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 11:48 AM
CJ Hungus's Avatar
MODERATOR 
   
 
Real Name: Carl
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ham Lake, MN
Age: 32
Posts: 25,672
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinLTZ View Post
I bought one of those brand new. Had a ton of fun in it. Even proposed to the wife in it
High Class


daddy likes this.
__________________

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK... Yes, it has a HEMI
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy View Post
I'm just a girly-man.
Reply With Quote
  Go to top #12 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 11:52 AM
PenguinLTZ's Avatar
ADMIN 
   
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: PNW
Posts: 25,324
Vehicles
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I was 20 and it was actually cooler than it sounds

It still had new car smell
CJ Hungus likes this.
__________________
2015 SILVERADO 2500HD LTZ CREW CAB 4X4 DURAMAX/ALLISON

Reply With Quote
  Go to top #13 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 12:03 PM
CJ Hungus's Avatar
MODERATOR 
   
 
Real Name: Carl
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ham Lake, MN
Age: 32
Posts: 25,672
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinLTZ View Post
I was 20 and it was actually cooler than it sounds

It still had new car smell
Maybe that's why she said yes, high on the fumes.
daddy and Darkanion like this.
__________________

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK... Yes, it has a HEMI
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy View Post
I'm just a girly-man.
Reply With Quote
  Go to top #14 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 12:08 PM
PenguinLTZ's Avatar
ADMIN 
   
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: PNW
Posts: 25,324
Vehicles
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
__________________
2015 SILVERADO 2500HD LTZ CREW CAB 4X4 DURAMAX/ALLISON

Reply With Quote
  Go to top #15 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 04:53 PM
DV2000NJ's Avatar
The Browmaster
  
 
Real Name: Dan
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 7,575
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black02Silverado View Post
I see a wheel thread coming!
Nah. Just gotta find some cheap tires on Craigslist. Not trying to dump any money into this thing just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geektoad View Post
Enjoy. I had an 88 for a while back in 2005 or so. The thing that finally made me get rid of it was it's inability to get out of it's own way (or anyone else's way) at highway speed. It was such a dog I had to down shift on some hills to maintain speed. Outside of that it was a fun little rig.
Oh yeah, thing is slow as BALLS. But it generally moves forward when asked to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick The Great View Post


Could be a fun little project. Curious to watch the progress
Hopefully it won't be a project just yet, I just want to drive the crap out of it this winter, and then reassess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinLTZ View Post
I bought one of those brand new. Had a ton of fun in it. Even proposed to the wife in it
Yeah they're pretty sweet little trucks. I've always wanted an older Pickup, but this'll do.

'80s Toyota interiors are the best.

Click the image to open in full size.1988 Toyota 4Runner Interior by Dan Valanzola, on Flickr
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
| 2006 LQ4 | 216/224 .561/.568 114 | 44lb. injectors | OBX LTs | Magnaflow Hi-Flow cats | 3" Borla XR1 | Yank TT3000 | FLT Level 5 4L65 | 3/6 drop |
Track video:13.163 @ 100.08 | 1.793 60'

Flickr
Reply With Quote
  Go to top #16 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Darkanion's Avatar
Save a cow! Eat pork!
   
 
Real Name: Michael
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 40,809
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I see the word "yet" a couple of times.

Click the image to open in full size.

__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  Go to top #17 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Chief Pot Stirrer
  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 51
Posts: 13,469
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
an 88 'Yota...Hmmm.

As much as I hate Toyotas, I bet that thing will go more miles than any truck on this forum. Toyotas from that era rusted out like tin cans, but will run forever.

and not even leak.
__________________

1969 Chevy Chevelle SS396
4 spd Convertible, Triple Black.

2007 GMC Sierra SLT CrewCab VortecMax 6.0, 3.73's
BlackBear Performance Tuned
Reply With Quote
  Go to top #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 05:10 PM
DV2000NJ's Avatar
The Browmaster
  
 
Real Name: Dan
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 7,575
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkanion View Post
I see the word "yet" a couple of times.


I know who I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADLS3 View Post
an 88 'Yota...Hmmm.

As much as I hate Toyotas, I bet that thing will go more miles than any truck on this forum. Toyotas from that era rusted out like tin cans, but will run forever.

and not even leak.
Yeah, if you want to drive a shitty vehicle for eternity, buy an '80s Yota.

And it actually doesn't leak, at least not enough to reach the ground.
1BADSS396 likes this.
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
| 2006 LQ4 | 216/224 .561/.568 114 | 44lb. injectors | OBX LTs | Magnaflow Hi-Flow cats | 3" Borla XR1 | Yank TT3000 | FLT Level 5 4L65 | 3/6 drop |
Track video:13.163 @ 100.08 | 1.793 60'

Flickr
Reply With Quote
  Go to top #19 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Darkanion's Avatar
Save a cow! Eat pork!
   
 
Real Name: Michael
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 40,809
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV2000NJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkanion View Post
I see the word "yet" a couple of times.


I know who I am.
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  Go to top #20 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 05:35 PM
daddy's Avatar
Follicularly Disenfranchised
   
 
Real Name: Bert Macklin
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pawnee, IN
Age: 41
Posts: 48,662
Vehicles
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV2000NJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black02Silverado View Post
I see a wheel thread coming!
Nah. Just gotta find some cheap tires on Craigslist. Not trying to dump any money into this thing just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geektoad View Post
Enjoy. I had an 88 for a while back in 2005 or so. The thing that finally made me get rid of it was it's inability to get out of it's own way (or anyone else's way) at highway speed. It was such a dog I had to down shift on some hills to maintain speed. Outside of that it was a fun little rig.
Oh yeah, thing is slow as BALLS. But it generally moves forward when asked to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick The Great View Post


Could be a fun little project. Curious to watch the progress
Hopefully it won't be a project just yet, I just want to drive the crap out of it this winter, and then reassess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinLTZ View Post
I bought one of those brand new. Had a ton of fun in it. Even proposed to the wife in it
Yeah they're pretty sweet little trucks. I've always wanted an older Pickup, but this'll do.

'80s Toyota interiors are the best.

Click the image to open in full size.1988 Toyota 4Runner Interior by Dan Valanzola, on Flickr
Good thing you watermarked that one.
mr_bots likes this.
__________________
EFF PHOTOBUCKET RIGHT IN THE BUTT.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.